The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect uses a pair of RSC® Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductors. (Click on image to enlarge)
In the AES/EBU format, the conductors are critically spaced to ensure an exacting 110 Ohm characteristic impedance; this is the AES/EBU format used with XLR connectors. The RSC Gen 3 conductors are smaller than the Gen 2 version, and this provides a more extended bandwidth for the digital signal.
The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses a system of woven filaments constructed from small Teflon tubes, to expand and displace the shield further away from the signal carrying conductors. In this way, the Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect is able to reduce digital distortion, called ‘jitter’.*(Jitter explains why Digital cables sound different from on to another)
The Grandmaster Evolution Digital cable is simply the most astonishing digital cable in the world today. No cable comes close except the Zero Evolution Digital interconnect.
- Optimized RCA-75 ohm & XLR-110 ohm AES/EBU configuration
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper shield
- Supplied with TARA Labs exclusive HFX Floating Ground Station featuring ISM technology
- RSC Gen 3 SA-OF8N copper in-line hand polished conductors
- Optimized geometry
- Gen 3 conductor eliminates coloration and distortion & jitter
- Exceptionally revealing of low-level ambient and spatial information
- Phenomenal die-electric construction and rectangular sold core conductors create an unbelievable, vanishingly low noise floor