Extremely transparent, detailed, open and revealing; spacious soundstage with well defined and vivid images; fine resolution of detail and ambient information. The The One CX has 8+ gauge conductor runs; SA-OF8N® copper; each channel comprised of 70 RSC® Gen 2 conductors in Aero-PE® dielectric; positive/negative run for each channel; positive/negative runs are 35 conductors each, helixed around Teflon® air-tubes™. (Click on image to enlarge)
- BSM (with 1/4” Spades or Bananas)
- 8+ gauge conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- Each channel comprised of 70 RSC® Gen 2 conductors in Aero-PE® dielectric.
- Positive/negative run for each channel
- Positive/negative runs are 35 conductors each helixed around Teflon air tubes
- Extremely transparent, detailed, open & revealing
- Spacious soundstage with well-defined and vivid images
- Fine resolution of detail & ambient images
- Extremely neutral & open
The One CX speaker cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM The One - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.
|“TARA Labs speaker cable not only revealed what was missing, they showed that my previous cable had a mid-range tonal emphasis. I also noticed a solid improvement in bass extension and high frequency resolution. TARA Labs speaker cable has NO sound.” - Tom W.|
|“The TARA Labs cabling definitely brought out more solidity and depth to Kashkashian’s “purple toned” instrument, especially on her beautiful, long and languid bow strokes.” - Nelson Brill / Stereo Times|