The Muse™ digital is an exceptional high-end digital cable. It comes complete with TARA labs HFX floating ground station system, for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and state-of-the-art 75 ohm or 110 ohm digital data cable technology. It is constructed of RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors; Aero-PE® dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield. The Muse digital is excellent in it’s ability to deal with “jitter” which is digital distorsion.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- RCA (75 ohm) or XLR (110 ohm)
- HFX floating ground station system™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® Gen2 99.999999% pure copper conductors.
- Aero-PE® and PTFE dielectric
- All hand-crafted per in Oregon, USA, and is lifetime guaranteed.
- Both Mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
- Clear & precise with great imaging
- High frequency extension
- Full midrange and powerful base
- Extremely refined with beautiful sound
- Musicality is off the charts