The ISM Onboard™ Digital has New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 75 ohm and 110 ohm characteristic impedence. It has Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. It has RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors; Aero-PE® and PTFE dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
The ISM Onboard Digital cable use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard Digital is lifetime guaranteed.
- RCA ("Torque Lock") or XLR
- Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dielectric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric.
- Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI.
- Precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 110 ohm characteristic impedance
- Clear, precise & natural sound
- Well-shaped imagery with details
- Rich mid-range & tight bass
- Wide excellent sound-stage
- High-frequency extension
- Neutral sound with clear presentation
(Click on image to enlarge)
“The cables arrived today, and I leave for Hawaii tomorrow. Wow, even straight out of the box, the ISM Onboard Digital sounds terrific. It simply opens the door between transport and DAV, letting more of the signal/recording through. Other cables seem so filtered, restrictive, and colored.”
–TARA Labs Customer "Tom"