The ISM Onboard™ 0.8 Digital has New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and state-of-the-art 75 ohm or 110 ohm digital data cable technology. It has Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. It is constructed of RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors; Aero-PE® dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
- RCA (BNC 75 ohm)
- XLR (110 ohm)
- Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Aero-PE® and PTFE dielectric.
- Both Mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
- New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI.
- State-of-the-art 75 ohm digital data cable technology.
- Clear, precise & natural sound
- Well-shaped imagery with details
- Rich full mid-range & tight bass
- Wide excellent sound-stage & spatial cues
- High-frequency extension
- Neutral sound with clear presentation
(Click on image to enlarge)
"This cable line from TARA Labs is special indeed … it stands at the pinnacle of the best cabling that I have heard in my system to date … I have not auditioned the lower priced cabling in the TARA line, but if they possess a good slice of the sonic gifts of these higher priced cables, I would definitely recommend them too for an audition in a mid-priced or entry level system. For those most fortunate to have a truly reference caliber system, and looking to get it to another level of “that’s it!” organic solidity, soundstage layering and ambient spaciousness, these TARA Labs reference cables are among the finest I have heard ... like TARA Labs The One speaker cables and 0.8 digital cable, have that special gift of refining the “soft spoken purple” tones of an instrument like Kashkashian’s viola so that it fuels our passion for listening even more. I can think of no better compliment!"
–Nelson Brill, Stereo Times