The Air Evolution digital is an excellent digital cable due to not only it’s ability to deal with “Jitter” distortion, but because of it’s unique construction that makes this digital cable an absolute necessity with those components that use digital cabling.
The Air Evolution digital uses our SA-OF8N conductor. Rectangular solid core (RSC) that is 99.999999 pure copper, oxygen-free, mono-crystal, hand-polished and frequency -tuned Gen2. Using TARA Labs Anti-Corrosion copper braided shielding, this removes EMI/RF interference, as well as coming equipped with an EVO ground station system.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- RCA (BNC 75 ohm)
- XLR (110 ohm)
- (RSC) SA-OF8N 99.999999% pure copper conductors
- Mylar backed foil & Anti-Corrosive copper braided shield
- EVO ground station to eliminate EMI/RF
- Aero PE & PTFE dielectric
- Clear, detailed and precise sound
- Excellent sound-stage with spatial cues
- Full mid-range, and bass
- High frequency-extension