For nearly 20 years the air series interconnects and speaker cables have been at the forefront of audio cable design. TARA Labs proudly introduces the Air Forte interconnect and speaker cable.
(Click on image to enlarge)
In the case of the Air Forte interconnect the high-frequency extension is clear and linear. The high-frequency extension is defined by the electro-static field, more usually known as the capacitance. The capacitance of the air forte is a remarkably low 5pf per foot. The inductive reactance known as inductance is also remarkably low. This means that the Air Forte interconnect is 200% – 300% greater linearity with frequency than similar priced cables. The sound of the Air Forte is completely neutral and very revealing with high frequency and airy detail.
- All new air tube design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Aero-PE filaments ensure a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Each interconnect channel is a twin-axial design
- Extremely neutral, detail high-frequencies
- Resolution of fine ambient cues
- RSC Air Forte = 10pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
|“Right out of the box this interconnect sounded great. Fast, transparent and a whole lot of detail in the top end.” – T. Meyers / CA|