The Grand Master Evolution Phono-Cable is the epitome of high-end reference quality phono cables. The design and technology used in creating this exceptionally high-end audio cable, is truly the best in the world. Extremely low Capacitance as well as exceptional high-frequency extension The Grand Master Evolution Phono-Cable works very well with all cartridges regardless of voltage.
The Grand Master Evolution Phono also incorporates a “star-ground” system (SGS) with a variety of optional male/female mini-banana connections used with our HFX. There are subtle differences to be heard, some of which are caused by slight variations in the shield and grounding arrangements of the cartridge and the tonearm, and the turntable and the phono-preamp. With many components available in the marketplace today, the shield/ground formats in the Phono interface are sometimes different enough to create a hum or buzz problem. Using The Grand Master Evolution Phono Cables’ superb proprietary shielding system, we are able to provide a method of optimizing the shield and ground system for the lowest possible noise floor in this critical component interface. With The Grand Master Evolution Phono Cables’ proprietary shielding system (SGS), we are able to provide a method of optimizing the shield and ground system for the lowest possible noise floor in this critical component interface.
- “Master” Gen3 Conductor is: 99.999999% Oxygen-free, mono-crystal, rectangular solid core, hand-polished, frequency-tuned copper
- Available termination: RCA, XLR, 5 pin DIN
- Handcrafted in USA and lifetime guaranteed
- Excellent high-frequency extension & exceptional nuanced details
- Tight powerful bass & full rich midrange
- Extremely revealing, and open imaging
- Exceptional holographic soundstage
- Neutral & natural, with wide spatial cues
- Unparalleled musicality
(Click on image to enlarge)
**For right-angle (90°) 5-Pin DIN terminations, choose "Style A" or "Style B" orientations (see images)