The RSC Air Reference AC uses Air-tube™ technology that reduces dielectric distortion within cable; has an extremely low noise floor with unsurpassed picture clarity. It is shielded and has 14 gauge conductor runs; SA-OF8N® copper; 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths; live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes™ and separately shielded; ground path is provided by exterior shield; Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
- Wattgate standard IEC plug
- 14 gauge conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths.
- Live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes and separately shielded.
- Ground path is provided by exterior shield.
- Air-tube™ technology reduces dielectric distortion within cable.
- Extremely low noise floor.
- Unsurpassed picture clarity.
(Click on image to enlarge)
“The game of these TARA Labs power cords is one of contrasts -- dynamic and especially between the signal and the noise below it -- as well as tonal richness"; there's "soundstage integrity, a wholeness of the sound produced" too.” Some listeners poo-poo soundstaging, but for me it's vital to suspending disbelief, and I've found no other cables that equal TARA Labs products in this regard. The RSC Air power cord may well be ideal for use with digital gear. Whether you are a power-cord skeptic or believer, giving a listen to these TARA Labs cords will give you more fodder for your beliefs. I know I enjoyed my time with them."
–Marc Mickelson / Home Audio Equipment Review