The RSC Air Reference AC uses Air-tube™ technology that reduces dielectric distortion within cable; has an extremely low noise floor with unsurpassed picture clarity. It is shielded and has 14 gauge conductor runs; SA-OF8N® copper; 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths; live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes™ and separately shielded; ground path is provided by exterior shield; Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield. (Click on image to enlarge)
- Wattgate standard IEC plug, shielded
- 14 gauge conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths.
- Live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes and separately shielded.
- Ground path is provided by exterior shield.
- Air-tube™ technology reduces dielectric distortion within cable.
- Extremely low noise floor.
- Unsurpassed picture clarity.
|“The game of these TARA Labs power cords is one of contrasts -- dynamic and especially between the signal and the noise below it -- as well as tonal richness"; there's "soundstage integrity, a wholeness of the sound produced" too.” – Marc Mickelson / Home Audio Equipment Review|