An incredible combination of RSC® and Onboard Shield™ technologies. Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information. Vivid, lifelike sound within a large, expansive soundstage. Has an Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors with a natural fiber core; PTFE dielectric throughout; Aero-PE® primary dielectric throughout and Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
The ISM Onboard The One audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The One is lifetime guaranteed.
- RCA ("Torque-Lock") or XLR
- Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dieletric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric throughout.
- Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- The ultimate combination of RSC® and Onboard Shield™ technologies.
- Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information.
(Click on image to enlarge)
“I did quite a lot of research on TARA Labs cables before buying them. I bought them online without listening to them (Not a very smart move) but ended up with some really phenomenal cables. It's been two years now and I still love my nightly listening sessions with TARA labs and jazz.”
–TARA Labs Customer "Phil"