The Air™ Series and air-tube™ technology from TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for nearly 20 years. The Air 1 Interconnect was The Absolute Sound ‘Product of the Year’ and has been one of the best-selling high-end audio cables of all time.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Now TARA Labs proudly introduces the Air Evolution™ Interconnect that provides phenomenal performance and a Capacitance figure of only 6 pF per foot. This means that the Air Reference has more than twice the high frequency bandwidth of the famous Air 1 Interconnect. Of course the construction uses a minimal amount of dielectric material and a pair of the Rectangular Solid Core™ conductors.
The sound of the Air Evolution is completely neutral and absolutely revealing with high frequency and airy detail that is not found in comparable audio cables. There are two versions of the Air Evolution. The higher priced Air Evolution also includes our HFX Floating Ground Station System.
- All new air-tube™ design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Teflon and Aero PE filament ensuring a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Each channel is a twin axial
- Each channel uses a RSC Gen 2 conductor for separate positive & negative runs
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Extremely transparent, detailed, open & revealing
- Fine resolution of fine detail
- Image outlines clearly defined, life-like imagery
- RSC Air Evolution = 6pF (cable capcitance measured in picofarads / pF)
|“Air Evo transients are sharp edged and fast, as fast as any cable I've come across... The TARA Labs Air Evolution Interconnect with EVO Floating Ground Station is advertised as completely neutral and absolutely revealing with high frequency and airy detail that is not found in comparable audio cables." It is certainly neutral, revealing, and loaded with detail...The bottom line is TARA Labs new Air Evolution cables are out-sized performers and offer a big bang for the buck. Highly recommended without reservation for those shopping at this price point.” - Marshall Nack / Positive Feedback Issue #77, 2015|
How to Setup RSC Air Evolution I/C to EVO Floating Ground Station: