The Zero Evolution w/HFX Ground Station
- Zero Evolution design supersedes the Zero Gold with a 75% increase in bandwidth
- RCA (“Torque-lock”) or XLR
- Anti-corrosion coated SAOF-8N copper shield
- RSC Gen 2 conductors
- Teflon and Aero-PE filaments ensure complete air dielectric construction
- Controlled spacing of conductor to conductor geometry produces record low interconnect capacitance of 2.5pf (pico-farads)
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Extremely revealing with subtle high-frequency detail
- All new flexible air-tube technology and design
- SAOF-8N inline polished conductors with TARA Labs proprietary Liquid-film™ dielectric
- Break through design and technology delivers an incredible listening experience
- Extremely low noise floor creates the widest dynamic range that reveals extremely fine nuances of fast attack, sustain and decay
- 2.5pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
The Zero Evolution is another remarkable breakthrough in cutting edge technology and design from TARA Labs. The Zero Evolution design supersedes the Zero Gold with a 75% increase in bandwidth, in addition to an incredible capacitance of 2.5pF, resulting in a vanishingly low noise floor that creates the widest dynamic range possible. Our SAOF-8N 99.999999% inline polished conductors uses our new proprietary Liquid-film™ dielectric. The Zero Evolution also includes our new flexible air-tube technology and design.
This results in a sound that reveals fine nuances of attack, sustain and delay, and is extremely revealing of subtle high-frequency detail. The listening experience is described as holographic and lifelike.