Artist LE Interconnect w/ HFX Floating Ground Station System
- RCA (“Torque-lock”) or XLR
- All new, fine tolerance construction
- All Teflon air-dielectric spacers and center air tube
- Twin-axial design features RSC Gen 2 conductors using Aero-PE dielectric
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper shield
- SA-OF8N: 99.999999% pure copper conductor, mono-crystal, oxygen-free, frequency-tuned, rectangular solid core
- HFX Floating Ground Station system included
- Extremely open & detailed with exacting focus
- Clear & precise , tonally coherent frequency spectrum, superb spatial cues
- New resonance control dielectric produces vanishingly low noise floor and high
The Air-tube technology from TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for nearly 20 years. This innovative technology has enabled TARA Labs to design audio cables that are capable of reproducing live music sound recordings with phenomenal accuracy!
Now TARA Labs proudly introduces The Artist LE Interconnect. This unique high-end audio cable series included Limited Edition quantities of interconnects, speaker, digital & AC power cables.
The Artist LE is a state-of-the-art analog interconnect cable using an all PTFE (Teflon) air-tube construction. The extended Bandwidth technology is employed using a product design that has a perfect air-dielectric environment and minimal dielectric construction to extend the high-frequency bandwidth to provide a linear and uncompromising approach to the sound of the interface. A complex system of braided shielding made of pure copper and silver is used to control the RF and EMI interference. The shield is part of a specially designed Floating Shield System, where the shield floats at both ends of the interconnect cable. The floating shield is connected at the source end, to the HFX Floating Ground Station. The HFX Floating Ground Station is used to absorb and dissipate RF and EMI interference in a separate signal path of the shield.
The Artist LE = 8pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)