RSC® Air Evolution Digital
- RCA (75 ohm) or XLR (110 ohm)
- RSC SA-OF8N 99.999999% pure copper conductors
- Mylar backed foil & Anti-Corrosive copper braided shield
- Aero PE & PTFE dielectric
- Clear, detailed and precise sound
- Excellent sound-stage with spatial cues
- Full mid-range, and bass
- High frequency-extension
- Available with EVO Floating Ground Station for additional cost
The RSC Air Evolution digital is an excellent digital cable due to not only it’s ability to deal with “Jitter” distortion, but because of it’s unique construction that makes this digital cable an absolute necessity with those components that use digital cabling.
The RSC Air Evolution digital uses our SA-OF8N conductors. Rectangular solid core (RSC) that is 99.999999 pure copper, oxygen-free, mono-crystal, hand-polished and frequency -tuned Gen2. Using TARA Labs Anti-Corrosion copper braided shielding, this removes EMI/RF interference.