RSC® Air Reference AC
- Wattgate standard IEC plug
- Available in 15 or 20 amp
- Available with US or Euro plugs
- 14 gauge conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths.
- Live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes and separately shielded.
- Ground path is provided by exterior shield.
- Air-tube™ technology reduces dielectric distortion within cable.
- Extremely low noise floor.
- Unsurpassed picture clarity.
The RSC Air Reference AC uses Air-tube™ technology that reduces dielectric distortion within cable; has an extremely low noise floor with unsurpassed picture clarity. It is shielded and has 14 gauge conductor runs; SA-OF8N® copper; 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths; live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes™ and separately shielded; ground path is provided by exterior shield; Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.